Hildegard's Stitch Marker Set Necklace
A set of five stitch markers help you sort your stitches while paying tribute to the medieval visionary composer, herbalist, brewer and mystic Hildegard von Bingen.
- This unique stitch marker set of Czech glass
- All gilded with copper and tones of red
- Made of hammered, flame-patina'ed copper
- All hang from a stitch marker keeper
- 32" or 82 cm copper plated brass chain that easily slips over the head.
- You can wear this as a necklace when you aren't using the markers.
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller.
- Jewellery for your knitting
- Makes a gorgeous gift for the flash knitter in your life
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.