Bells for the Goddess Necklace or Bracelet in Sterling Silver
This sterling silver beaded chain necklace is inspired by knot spell work and pagan rosary chains.
Various semi precious stones are hand wrapped in sterling silver to form this lively, colourful chain.
- This piece closes with a cold forged hook fastening adorned with a round silver bell.
- The bell makes a lovely tinkling sound
- This necklace measures 16 1/2" or 42cm and will fit as a choker on those with a 14" neck
- You can see the necklace worn on my size UK14 mannequin with a 14" neck
- This also would work well as a bracelet doubled around for someone with around a 7-8" wrist
- In the last photo you can see a previous version of this necklace worn around the wrist
- Stones included in this piece: pyrite, garnet, baltic amber, moss agate, malachite, carnelian, amethyst, lapis, peridot, citrine, Sleeping Beauty turquoise, and rose quartz crystal
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.