Lovely everyday earrings of glittering Czech glass with a mottled Picasso finish.
- With deep purple Swarovski crystal and tiny copper oak leaves.
- These Czech glass beads have an ancient, patina'ed look
- Inspired by the organic colours and shapes of art nouveau jewellery design
- Their pale warmth resembles candlelight glimmering in a lantern
- Earrings measure just shy of 2" or 5cm long
- They hang from rose gold filled ear wires which are very comfortable to wear
- They are designed to compliment the Seven Wonders Necklace in candlelight (see last photo) that is available in my shop here
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.