Cross Quarter Days Stitch Marker Necklace
A set of five stitch markers help you sort your stitches.
- Pays tribute to the turning wheel of the year
- This unique stitch marker set features rustic, Picasso finished Czech glass leaves and a table cut Czech glass sun
- Each leaf is a different colour representing the cross quarter days in the Celtic wheel of the year: Imbolc, Beltane, Lammas and Samhain
- As you turn your work, so turns the year
- Snag-free stitch markers made of hammered copper
- All hang from my special stitch marker keeper strung from a 32" or 82 cm copper plated brass chain that easily slips over the head
- You can wear this as a necklace when you aren't knitting with them
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- Perfect for top down knitting in the round
- Jewellery for your knitting! (They make a decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life)
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.