Daughter of the Picts Earrings
Celtic inspired shield earrings with garnet drops.
- Dramatic yet lightweight and easy to wear
- These shields are inspired by stylised Pictish triquetra designs as seen on finely carved Pictish stones
- Evocative of the web of wyrd or the Celtic idea of intertwining destiny
- I've paired them with a blood red garnet drop
- The earrings measure 2" or 5cm long and hang from your choice of hypoallergenic niobium ear wires or brass leverback ear wires, as shown in the photos
What a customer has said about this design:
"These earrings are glorious, they make me feel heroic ! Among all the Celtic-inspired earrings you can find on Etsy these are definitely one of the most unique and beautiful. It's a splendid craftsmanship!" --Aurelia W., France
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.