Doctor Dee's Scrying Mirror Earrings
These Victorian Gothic chandelier earrings were inspired by Dr. Dee's Scrying Mirror.
- Two small discs of black agate hint at the hidden depths of Dr. Dee's Magic Mirror
- They hang with jet Swarovski crystals from a Victorian inspired filigree connectors
- All hang from sterling plated brass leverback ear wires and measure 2" long including ear wires
- These can be changed to hypoallergenic niobium French Wires for sensitive ears free of charge. Simply message me at checkout if you would like them changed
- These earrings were designed to compliment my Scrying Mirror Necklace.
Whenever I visit the British Museum I'm drawn to the Magical Speculum of Doctor Dee, Queen Elizabeth's court magician.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.