Doctor Dee's Scrying Mirror Necklace
This Victorian Gothic necklace was inspired by Dr. Dee's Scrying Mirror.
- A disc of black agate hints of the hidden depths of Dr. Dee's Magic Mirror
- It is crowned with a jet Czech glass and hangs from a Victorian filigree connector flanked by hand wrapped chains of pressed Czech glass
- The necklace measures 16" or 41cm long
- It closes with a hand forged shepherd's crook clasp
- This necklace can be made 2" longer or 18" or 46cm by request
- This necklace was designed to compliment my matching Scrying Mirror earrings.
Whenever I visit the British Museum I'm drawn to the Magical Speculum of Doctor Dee, Queen Elizabeth's court magician.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.