A Piece of Sky Necklace with Amethyst
- A simple, powerful necklace, weighted with a sizeable hunk of lovely raw amethyst
- Flanked by hand wrapped links made of rustic, Picasso finished Czech glass lantern beads and little orbs of African turquoise
- This necklace measures 18" or 45cm long
- Closes with a copper hook and eye clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by prehistoric bird goddess imagery
- Amethyst is said to correspond to the third eye chakra and has been said to aid in honing intuition, tapping into our inner guide
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.