Seven Wonders Necklace in Art Nouveau Czech Glass
A necklace of seven beautifully rustic Czech glass beads on wrapped copper links.
- A Seven Wonders necklace, inspired by the magical number of will and manifestation (as well as the Fleetwood Mac song!).
- The links hang from copper plated brass chain.
- These Czech glass beads have a rustic Picasso finish making them appear ancient.
- This design pays homage to the organic influences of art nouveau jewellery design.
- A tiny faceted labradorite orb has tagged along on the chain for luck
- Necklace measures 16 1/2" or 42cm and closes with a hand forged copper clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by prehistoric bird goddess imagery
- The last photo shows the Rustic Deco Earrings that pair beautifully with this necklace, also available in my shop here.
My jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a
converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of
Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped with lavender and Scottish